Integrating the flashback into the narrative of "Big Tit Inc." provides depth and context to the protagonist's motivations and actions. Here's how the narrative can be seamlessly woven with the flashback:


---


**Chapter 1: The Sanctuary**


Night enveloped the Petaling Jaya Cemetery, casting shadows over the crumbling tombstones and unkempt grounds. Few dared to tread in this isolated place where Kuala Lumpur's forgotten rested. For Max and me, however, this decaying necropolis was our sanctuary.


Beneath the burial grounds, our subterranean empire, Big Tit Inc., lay hidden. A maze of catacombs repurposed into our covert den of vice and secrets. Above the dead, our living revelers indulged in forbidden pleasures, shielded from prying eyes and loose lips.


"Another shipment cleared customs," Max announced, hauling a heavy crate through the crypt's entrance. Our enterprise, stretching its tendrils globally, required such discreet logistics.


As I lit a cigarette, the music from below began pulsing. The night's machinations were underway. In our world, secrets were the currency, and tonight, information and sweat would intermingle to loosen tongues.


Later, amidst the orgiastic crescendo below, I found myself reflecting. These catacombs offered us asylum from the hunters who had wounded us but also fueled our ambitions. Here, we turned vulnerability into power.


As dawn neared, the city would remain oblivious, while we retreated into our dreams beneath the earth. In our world of darkness, we were the sharks among sheep.


*Flashback*


As the neon lights of Kuala Lumpur flickered in the distance, I shared with Max a memory that never ceased to haunt me - a harrowing experience in Kalok, Southern Thailand. "I was in Kalok once," I began, my voice heavy. "There was a festival. Lights, laughter, then chaos."


Max leaned in, his demeanor shifting to seriousness. "What happened?"


"A Mitsubishi van," I continued, "transformed into a nightmare. A VBIED loaded with shrapnel. The blast... it was transformative. Metal became deadly, everyday objects, instruments of death."


Max's face reflected the gravity of my tale. "And you? What did you do?"


"That's where the legend at Langley began," I replied. "I had a lead. A townhouse nearby. All I had was a revolver, but it was enough."


I described ascending the building, each step a mix of dread and determination. "The man behind that terror was there. The revolver's report silenced him. It was justice, in its own grim way."


Max understood then why the bomb maker was our target. "To stop him before more havoc," he said.


"Yes," I affirmed. "That's always been the mission."


*End of Flashback*


As the memory receded, replaced once again by the pulse of Kuala Lumpur, a renewed sense of purpose filled me. This was more than just an assignment; it was a personal crusade against a specter from my past.


Popular Posts